Black pepper is more than just a kitchen staple and may offer various beneficial effects. According to many researches, It has been deemed the “king of spices” and used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years due to its high concentration of potent, beneficial plant compounds.
Presenting you the mixture of two best and rich antioxidants, Black Pepper and Honey. It Has anti-inflammatory properties that can fight inflammation, improve blood sugar control, can reduce cough and cold.
- High in antioxidants
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- May benefit your brain
- May improve blood sugar control
- May lower cholesterol levels
- have cancer-fighting properties
- Soothes Cough and Cold
- Protect you from Flu
How to Use:
- Add 1 tbsp to hot water
- 1 tbsp in the morning and 1 in the night is beneficial for throat and inner bodya