Acidity is the worldwide problem causing uneasiness and trouble in the life of people. It relates to the excess secretions of acid and enzymes by glands present in our stomach or more precisely gastric glands. A acid known as hydrochloric acid (HCl) secreted by wall of the stomach to facilitate digestion of food specially proteins and carbohydrates. This secretion of hydrochloric acid helps in initiating the secretion of certain necessary enzymes that helps in digestion of food. These enzymes like pepsin etc helps in breaking down of the complex food material in to simple compounds that are easily assimilated in body to provide energy. Hence the secretion of all these enzymes and acid is very essential but when these secretion get secreted beyond the normal limits it create lots of trouble to our body. These over secretions erodes the mucous membrane that lines the internal part of the stomach and thus internal organs get burned by the corrosive action of the acid the internal organs and the condition of acidity occurs.
- Diets which are very refined and contain less quantity of fibers are culprit in causing acidity.
- Stress plays as another main factor in causing acidity.
- Consumption of excess of alcohol also effects the stomach linings that causes acidity
- Smoking also causes in damaging of stomach lining that leads to acidity.
- Consumption of spicy food, over eating and eating hurriedly causes acidity.
Gastritis: Inflammation of the stomach lining is known as gastritis. Due to certain factors which are mentioned below, stomach lining get depleted and leads inflammation of the stomach lining. Due to this certain enzymes that are supposed to be secreted by the stomach lining are not secreted hence leading to indigestion. The hydrochloric acid that gets secreted acts on the mucous in the stomach causing burning sensation and pain in the stomach. Gastritis may be categorized in to two forms. One is acute form and other is chronic form.
Following are the factors which causes gastritis:
- Excess consumption of alcohol leads to gastritis.
- Infections caused by viruses and bacteria also lead to gastritis.
- Anemia, especially pernicious anemia leads to inflammation of stomach wall.
- Gastric ulcers are also responsible for causing gastritis.
- Consuming spicy and heavy food depletes stomach wall, hence causing gastritis.
- Leading unhealthy lifestyles also can cause gastritis.
A number of medicines are available in market for treatment of hyper acidity and gas trouble but Safoof Tabkheer Mehda is most effective and reliable blend for gas trouble, acidity and other stomach problems. Safoof Tabkheer Mehda is a unique formulation which is most effective in this regard. It contains ingredients like Amla ,Halilla, Balilla and Nankhwa which are considered among the most majestic herbs in eastern medicine. Beside these it also contains Tukhem Kanocha, Tukhem Balanga,Tukhem Rehan, Tukhem Aspaghol, and Sabos Aspaghol which provide natural lubricant to stomach and intestine and reinforce the digestive system it is a high valued and effective formula which is a universal remedy for all stomach related complaints including the gas trouble. It refreshes mood by rectifying hyperacidity and have remove the burning feeling in stomach. It ameliorates digestive and absorption of food and its assimilation in body. It remedifies persistent constipation and facilitates excretion it improves taste and is very useful in gastric ulcers.
Package: 100 gms