- Blooming Flower Tea Balls. No chemicals, no additives, nothing but pure flower tea
- Flower has antioxidant, anti-aging, and stress reducing properties
- Made by hand rolling the leaves with blossoms into lottle orbs
- When steeped, these leaves unroll and produce a tea with a pronounced floral and fresh green tea scent. A full-bodied refreshing sweet taste, and a pleasing long lasting floral aftertaste.
- Filled with antioxidants to relieve stress and invigorate youthfulness. This tea not just cleanses and enriches the body but also delights the eyes with its beautiful unfurling.
- PREPARATION Steep in about 450-500ml of around 160-180°F or 70-80°C of water. A steeping time of about 3-5 minutes with more or less time is recommended depending on the desired concentration. Watch the beauty unfold.
Globe Amaranth Flower/Jasmine & Green Tea