History of Shilajit
The existence of Shilajit has known thousands of years it was rediscovered by the villagers staying next to Himalayan Ranges. There are many evidence of the benefits that it was used back then by herbalists and scientists. The people living in Himalayan Mountains observed that these white monkeys were healthy, strong and they live a long life. These monkeys always chew the black gum. They followed the monkeys and say them peeling the surface of the rocks and getting the gum that then they recognize its benefits.
Type of Shilajit
Shilajit is same no matter from where it is coming from but YES the quality matters. It is commonly found in the Himalaya, Caucasus and Australian mountains. The best you can find is from the mountains of Nepal. This has high anti-oxidant content and bio-regenerative properties aswell
Benefit of Shilajit
According to Great Herblist of all time (Hakeem Luqman), this is effective for any problem, but the prominent advantages include:
- Anti-aging: the high energy and bio-generative properties promote cell regeneration , and proper maintenance of old cells.
- Rejuvenation properties: the regenerative properties are effective for problems like tissue degeneration.
- Energy synthesis: this promotes metabolism of proteins and vitamins; which results in high energy release.
- Blood purifications: it enhances the immune system and the circulation system.
- Increase in sexual potency: it strengthens the male reproductive systems, increases libido and helps avoid impotency and premature ejaculation.
- Prevents and cures diabetes: it maintains the blood sugar level.
- Solves bone related problems: it strengthens the bones , and solves problems like arthritis, joint pains etc.
- Spiritual enlightenment: the burst of energy opens all the blocked chakra points.
How to use Shilajit
The mineral is used in different forms and ways. These include:
- Tonic- this is best suited for people in search of relief from arthritis and bone problems. This is made by dissolving less than a gram of it in hot water or milk. This should be consumed twice in a day.
- Capsules- different types of capsules are available. A positive aspect of these is that they are processed in a way to maximise its nutritional content. The daily requirement ranges between 300 to 500 mg; but you should increase the dose slowly to avoid any side-effects try to find the original one as it is pure and free from all chemicals
- Powder- the dosage is same, as in case of capsules. The powder can be taken as it is, or with juice or water.