Triphala: Harad, Baheda, Amla
Triphala is an extremely popular herb in Ayurveda medicine system. and has able to cure of any diseases.
Triphala is a combination of Sanskrit words wherein “Tri” means three and “phala” means fruits. The three fruits are Harad (Haritaki), Baheda (Bibhitaki) and Amla (Amalaki).
- Harad or Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalans or Terminalia chebula)
- Baheda or Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica)
- Amla or Amalaki (Indian gooseberry or Emblica officinalis)
According to Ayurveda texts, proper use of triphala can cure in-numerous diseases, which include constipation, blood pressure, diabetes, melanin deficiency, eye disorders and much more. Also; it works as an antibiotic and improves digestive system and immune system stimulation.
Some Ayurveda specialists say that Tripihala is made by equal quantities of the three fruits whereas many recommend a ratio of one part of Haritaki, two parts of Baheda and four parts of Amla. The best combination (ratio) recommended by specialists of these ingredients is 1:2:4 (Haritaki : Baheda : Amla). For example, if you have 100 grams of Haritaki, then add 200 grams of Baheda and 400 grams of Amla into it. So, keep in mind about this combination. You should make this powder at home or buy our freshly grounded powder.
Method To Prepare Powder:
1. Obtain the three ingredients in the desired ratio.
2. Grind all of them to make a fine powder.
3. Mix all the powders properly.
4. Your powder is prepared and ready to use.
(If you will buy powdered form you can these skip steps)
You can store this powder for future use in an airtight glass/plastic container.
Method To Use Triphala Powder:
Triphala is extremely useful for everyone and beneficial at any stage of age. Wake up early in the morning and rinse your mouth with water. Thereafter consume Triphala powder with water in the recommended dosage. The amount of Triphala powder to be consumed can be calculated as:
Your Age (in years) * 0.12 grams per day.
For example, if your age is 40 years, then 40*0.12 = 4.80 grams per day. Generally, 5 — 6 grams of Triphala powder is sufficient in a day. You can consult your doctor/ayurvedic expert to set your best suitable dosage of Triphala powder.
Triphala 12 years therapy:
If an individual consumes Triphala in the right procedure; he acquires in numerous benefits with time.
- You get a nimble and agile body by continuous intake of Triphala for one year
- In the second year, you get rid of many diseases
- Your eyesight starts improving in the third year.
- In the fourth year; you start attaining beautiful complexion.
- With the fifth year, your brain power starts increasing
- Regular intake for six years gives a substantial increase in body strength.
- White hairs start turning into black again in the seventh year.
- Regular intake for eight years makes you youthful.
- In the ninth year; eyesight improves magnificently and very small objects can be seen properly with bare eyes.
- Regular usage for ten year makes your voice sweet and mellow.
- And after eleven and twelfth year; you get a healthy body without any diseases.
Triphala helps you get rid hypertension, blood pressure; lung and breathing diseases; aging; eyes disorder and eyesight, hair diseases, skin diseases; constipation, gastric problems, obesity; asthma and many more diseases.
Points to remember:
- In the initial stage you may face diarrhea (scouring); but in a few days, it will become normal. So, you need not worry about it
- Avoid eating anything for at least one hour after consuming Triphala Powder
- Keep this mixture in a safe place; protect it from rain; water; and the sun.
- Consume green leafy vegetables; pulses; and fruits for a healthy life.
- Avoid oily; spicy; salty and fast food.
- Avoid its use during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor in case you face any problem.
Common Name: Triphla; Tripla; Triphla; Harad, Bharad. Amla, Aamla; Trifala